"Our hearts and prayers are with his family, friends, and the New Jersey surf community during this hard time", Mr Parsons said.
The surfer who passed away was Fabrizio "Fab" Stabile from New Jersey.
In a statement, Stuart Parsons Jr., the owner of BSR Cable Park, said his "hearts and prayers" are with Stabile's family.
Tests came back on September 20, showing Stabile tested positive for Naegleria fowleri, an amoeba that typically occurs in warm fresh water and that had caused a rare infection.
Cardi B reportedly surrenders herself to police
Despite this, it doesn't look like she will spend any time in jail for now but she will have to show up in court at a later date. She also says the rhymer accused her of having an affair with Offset in June when they crossed each other's paths in Atlanta.
Symptoms include headache, fever, nausea, vomiting, loss of balance and seizures.
Stabile died the following day.
On Thursday, he tested positive for Naegleria fowleri - an infection that has only affected 34 people between 2008 to 2017, according to the CDC. In rare cases, the amoeba has been found in inadequately chlorinated swimming pools and even tap water.
The disease causes "primary amebic meningoencephalitis (PAM), which destroys brain tissue and causes swelling and death", according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). A small CDC team collected samples for Naegleria fowleri testing and will be working with the health department on recommendations to provide the facility on how to reduce potential exposures. "BSR Surf Resort operates a state-of-the-art artificial man-made wave".
In the wake of Stabile's death his family founded the Fabrizio Stabile Foundation for Naegleria Fowleri Awareness - which has raised more than $22,000 in less than a week via a GoFundMe page. Infections such as the one Stabile had, though rare, happen when the water enters the body through the nose. Swallowing water contaminated by the amoeba can not cause the infection.